Saturday, May 7, 2011

I have always been a fun loving, live-and-let live kind of person. But with the passing years and the twists and turns of family life, I sometimes feel I’ve wandered on to the wrong trail and don’t know how to come out of it. Regrets dog me. Just at such low times there comes along a force that instantly makes me feel that all the struggles have been worth it. It may be a friendly word, something I read, or listen to, but best of all is the chirping of birds in the early morning, which never fails to remind me that there’s always something or someone for whom it’s worth living for, no matter how bitter you might have become. So friends, always look out for that rainbow, the silver lining,the Christmas star hanging outside a ramshackle hut, listen to the bird song, the ocean waves, and yes, to the sounds of silence. They energise you instantly and help you see the beauty of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment