Saturday, May 7, 2011


Money, jewellery, cars–I have actually come to hate these, as they’ve caused so much misunderstanding and anguish in my personal life, there have been more fights than pleasures from these things which are supposed to bring comfort. so naturally i look for solace towards something more lasting and dependable than these fleeting things. Of course being with kids and good friends too are great fun. Some wonderful moments I can never forget are driving into Bangalore on a rainy day, when the gulmohar trees are in full bloom, reaching my parents’ home to their joyous welcome, seeing all my old familiar things there, and the flowers blooming on the plants I had tended so lovingly. These are really the riches in a person’s life worth treasuring, as no one can take them away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment